Welcome to the 2020 IMSCB Art Exhibition! This programme, organised by the IMSCB Department for Arts and Culture, is aimed at participants who wish to showcase their creativity and passion for the visual arts in a congress-wide art exhibition. This year, as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, the exhibition will be held entirely online. All artwork received will be showcased on a dedicated page on the website. Submissions should be aligned with this year’s theme, “The World under our Lenses“.
The IMSCB Art Exhibition
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The 2020 Art Exhibition contains three sections:
Traditional visual artworks such as paintings, drawings, and collages, created on physical surfaces like paper or canvas. Feel free to get creative with the physical surface and materials used to bring your ideas into being!
*Participants may ONLY submit scans of their artwork. Artwork in physical form will not be accepted!
Visual artwork rendered through digital methods, utilizing digital drawing or graphic design software. Graphic pads allowed!
Pictures captured on an analog or digital camera, edited by the photographer.
There will be one winner for each category.
- For each category, the winner will be determined by congress participants. They can pick their favourites using an online form which may found at (add link here)
- Any participant can submit artwork to one or more categories of their choice.
- All works of art will be exhibited on the IMSCB website.
Submissions are LIMITED to IMSCB participants only.
We welcome your submissions from Monday, Oct. 18, at 00:00 until Sunday, Nov. 15, at 23:59 (GMT+3).
- Submission requirements: allowed formats: .pdf; scanning resolution: minimum 1920×1080 – maximum 3840×2160; digital art: vector.
- Participants may ONLY submit scans of their artwork. Artwork in physical form will not be accepted.
- All participants submitting artwork consent to their work being exhibited on the IMSCB website.
For submissions of the artwork, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the following format:
- The e-mail’s subject should contain the words “Art Exhibition”, followed by the full name of the participant (e.g. Art Exhibition – John Doe)
- The body of the e-mail should contain the following information:
- “Art Exhibition“, followed by the appropriate category (Classic Canvas / Digital Art / Photography)
- Participant’s full name
- E-mail address used for registering on the IMSCB official website
- Title of the artwork
- Attached artwork
|I||Oana Iulia Brîndușe||Microverse|
|II||Ana Ghenciulescu||Escapism Ò, Nasal Spray 0,1%|
|III||Andrada Alexandra Drăguț||Sublunary|
|IV||Elena-Bianca Nistorescu||Optical metamorphosis|
|V||Elena Moldoveanu||Eternal bloom|
|VI||Reeya Gulve||The sky is on fire with the setting sun|
|I||Marina Leontescu||The world is as you see it|
|II||Giulia Angheluta||Lights on|
|I||Simina Ureche||Human indispensability of traveling|
|I||Ana-Maria Polisciuc||Joie de vivre|
|II||Maria-Cătălina Procopie||For your eyes only|
|III||Mohammad Hossein Izadloo||Life around me|
|IV||Giulia Angheluta||Limfocit in microscopie electronica de transmisie si scanare|
|V||Stefan-Neculai Nica||To new beginnings|